We are looking for a dental assistant to be part of a fun filled progressive cosmetic, IV sedation, and implant dental practice in Summerville, SC. Benefits include working 4 days a week with a competitive salary, 4-6 weeks of paid time off, holidays, and all continuing education paid in full including all travel expenses. We also offer all dental paid and bonuses upwards of $500 (and growing!) for each team member per month! This is a great career opportunity for someone who loves people and to serve others. Sales experience and Blatchford training is a definite plus! See our website for more information, www.ammonsdental.com. The right person for us would be team oriented, open-minded about new techniques and ideas, committed to continued education and comfortable with change. We believe in giving our guest the best possible care and need someone that shares that philosophy. You will do some work at the front desk as Receptionist.
Here is what you need to apply:
• Be friendly, highly organized, and work well with all personality types
• Have very good computer skills
• All RDA skills, including being efficient in helping the Doctor, taking diagnostic digital x-rays, some telephone skills
• A cheerful presence, ability to follow directions and establish priorities
• We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of being reliable, energetic, lots of common sense and enjoys making a difference in the lives of others
• We will train you to be effective and well prepared for success
• Ask yourself if you are trainable and this position fits into your career goals!
To allow us to better know you, please send us a letter telling us about yourself.
Here is the information that needs to be contained in your letter:
1. Tell us why this position appeals to you
2. Tell us what you feel your special qualifications are. Be very specific about your talents, experience or specific skills. In other words, tell us 'why we should select you for an interview over all the other qualified candidates'
3. Your income history
4. Your contact information and when is the best time to reach you
Reply by email, and please include 2 (two) attachments: 1. Your letter 2. Your resume.
If you sound like the right match for our office, we will call/contact you. If you are a finalist, we'll arrange an appointment for an in-person interview.
Please do not submit an application unless you meet our requirements and live close to us.
Now it is up to you. If you have the skills and characteristics that we have talked about above, we would love to receive a letter and resume from you.
We are looking forward to meeting you and considering you for a part in Summerville's premier dental team!