Royal Oak Family Dental is a locally owned private practice in the Deer Creek area of Oklahoma City. Doctor Flesher and his service-oriented office is looking for a full time Dental Hygienist who will make a personal commitment to the health of our patients. Our hours are different because our office is different; we serve our patients and their busy work schedules, so our work days are 7am -- 7pm. The office is open 3 days a week; please ask questions regarding the schedule to be sure this would be a great fit for you too! Benefits include: hourly pay, 50% medical insurance, free in-house dental care, and opportunities to bonus. The right person for us would be team oriented, committed to patient care and comfortable with change. We believe in giving our guest the VIP treatment and need someone that feels the same way.
As a Dental Hygienist at Royal Oak Family Dental, you will work assisted to:
• Perform dental prophylaxis, periodontal scaling, root planing, debridement and apply fluoride and sealants.
• Educate patients on preventive care, outcomes and oral hygiene.
• Maintain patient electronic dental records.
• Take diagnostically acceptable digital radiographs.
• Follow practice protocols: quality assurance, biohazards, infection control, charting, referral, implants, periodontal program, caries risk assessment and emergency treatment.
• Stock required supplies and maintain equipment.
Professional candidates with a current state license with both nitrous administration and local anesthesia and a minimum of one year dental experience should consider this opportunity. Team players with the ability to multitask who have strong communication, computer and customer service skills desired.
We are looking for a strong candidate who connects with people easily, makes great first impressions, shows compassion while still providing clinical care, establishes a relationship with new patients and extends relationships to existing patients, is flexible to work with an assistant every day, has knowledge around preventive care AND restorative, participates in case acceptance by answering all of the questions after each exam, and champions the entire office while appearing humble.
We offer a competitive salary and a professional work environment. Please respond to this listing with your resume and references.
Visit our website and read our online reviews to learn who we are and what we're all about!